05 February 2010
Why is it that the Wings are getting healthier and playing worse? I don't know and I'm damn glad it isn't my job to figure out why. The Wings are two players (Franzen and Lilja) from being a healthy squad, yet with every returning player the Wings seem to play with less energy. Don't get me wrong, it was a great effort against the Sharks... but where was the effort against the Ducks? It's like there were 2 completlely different teams out there. I know the second night of a back to back can be hard... but having to realize that golf will be all you have to look forward to in the off-season should be a bit harder to swallow. A bit of passion will lead to better results. Here's to hoping the Olympic break will bring some desire back to the club.
Posted by J-Rock at 1:49 AM
- ► 2011 (32)
- The Mule will don the Tre Kronor
- Holy Crap, the Red Wings Played Tonight.
- Roster Move Coming: The Long-Shots
- First Update to The Blame Game: I've got good news...
- The Blame Game: Will we stay the same, being lame,...
- He's Back and He's Pissed: A tale of unquenchable ...
- You know what?
- Kovie a Devil....For now
- The Olympic Break Can't Come Fast Enough
- Sharing the Blame: Hey, Babs, you're pissing me of...
- ▼ February (10)